This product is specifically designed for use in cavity wall and rain screen applications.
CAVITYROCK® in thicknesses of up to 2 inches, delivers an R-value/inch of 4.2 and is mono-density.
CAVITYROCK® in thicknesses of 2.5 to 6 inches, delivers an R-value of 4.3/inch, and is dual-density. This unique insulation combines a high-density outer layer and a more compliant, low-density inner layer that are created simultaneously in our proprietary manufacturing process.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approximately 1177°C (2150°F)
- Fire resistant due to its high melting temperature
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Chemically inert
- Does not rot, promote mildew, fungi, or bacteria
- CFC- and HCFC- free product and process
- Made from Natural and Recycled materials
- ROXUL can contribute to earning LEED® points
Contact us today at 720.287.4290 or email us here