Majcoat is perfect for creating a permanently wind-tight building envelope, it is driving rain-proof and a diffusion-open breathable membrane It can be used for between and above-rafter insulation and for rear-ventilated facades.
Majcoat complies with the requirements of ZVDH
- Complies with the ZVDH product data sheet Breathing membranes class UDB-A according to table 1
- Suitable for makeshift coverage
- Suitable SIGA accessories: Wigluv, Primur Roll, Nail sealing tape
- Suitable for use as roof membrane class USB-A
- Combination with the vapour control layer Majpell (sd value=5 m) ensures perfect moisture transportation with a diffusion gradient of 1:50.
1.5 m (4.9 ft.)
Length per roll: 50 m (164 ft.)
- Majcoat is made three layers thick, creating a sturdy and tear-proof membrane that will eliminate damage in the construction phase.
- The functional layer is closed, protected by fleece layers on either side; this design makes this membrane driving rain proof and durable, all while keeping moisture diffusing properties.
- Printed on the membrane is a cutting and bonding guide, making this product as time-saving as it is durable!