The white, single-sided high-performance adhesive tape Wigluv is the optimum solution for permanently sealing breathable membranes and facade membranes, for overlaps, penetrations, and bonds on the exterior.
20/40 mm x 25 m (2.4 in x 82 ft.)
60 mm x 40 m (2.4 in. x 131 ft.)
100 mm x 25 m (3.9 in. x 82 ft.)
150 mm x 25 m (5.9 in. x 82 ft.)
230 mm x 25 m (9 in. x 82 ft.)
300 mm x 25 m (12 in. x 82 ft.)
- High adhesive strength in both hot and cold temperatures
- Semi-permeable (1.7 perm) material allows damp substrates to dry out
- Split release paper on rolls 4” and wider makes application fast and accurate
- OSB or plywood
- Gypsum fibreboards
- Cement fiberboard
- Hard plastics
- Electric cables
- Rigid Foam Insulation
- Vapor and air barriers such as Majvest, Majcoat, or other weather barrier membranes.
- Avoid using with tar paper, bituminous or silicone based membranes.